Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! review – more like a leisurely stroll

Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! review – more like a leisurely stroll

If there's one word you can't, or shouldn't, use to describe a Crash Bandicoot game it's easy. I don't know about you, but I don't play Crash to chill out - I play it when I'm in the mood to be on the edge of my seat, tensely gripping my controller, and hoping I don't inevitably mess up for the hundredth time. High Road, I'm looking at you.

Yet that's exactly how I'd describe Crash Bandicoot: On the Run, King's latest mobile release. It sure looks the part, with its wonderful cartoon-y visuals whisking you back to the '90s, and it sure feels it too. All of Crash's signature moves are here, including jumping, spinning, sliding, and ground-stomping. Okay, maybe not all of his moves.

It feels like a joy though. You tap to spin, and swipe up to jump, down to slide, and left and right to switch lanes. Anyone who's played an endless runner before will feel right at home. It doesn't break the mold, but then it doesn't really need to.

RELATED LINKS: The best Android games

read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages