Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

GameSir X2 Type-C review – a Switch-style mobile controller

GameSir X2 Type-C review – a Switch-style mobile controller

I often struggle to play mobile games without a gaming controller as the button placement frequently causes me to stretch my hands over the screen, blocking my view and causing me to make rookie mistakes. So when GameSir offered us a review unit for the X2 Type-C, I couldn't help but wonder if it would solve my large-handed plight.

The GameSir is compatible with Android devices up to 167mm long using a USB-C connection, and fit snugly around my Samsung Galaxy Note 9. My initial thoughts when taking the device out of the box were how similar the button set-up is to the Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons, which isn’t often the case, as mobile controllers tend to mimic the Xbox One controller or DualShock 4.

Setting up the GameSir with my device was extremely easy. I read the instructions to check if any companion app was needed, and was very happy to find that the controller works without any faffing around in Google Play or tedious button mapping, so I could get straight down to play.

read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages