Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Friends in high places – a year with Sky: Children of the Light

Friends in high places – a year with Sky: Children of the Light

Alright, alright, I'll admit it, I'm being a bit cheeky as Sky: Children of the Light actually launched back in April on Android. But 'two thirds of a year with Sky: Children of the Light' definitely doesn't have the same ring to it. And it is true that Sky has dominated my year in a way few other mobile games have. It's one of the first games I reviewed after we relaunched Pocket Tactics and I gave it a ten in our Sky: Children of the Light review.

Since then I've covered talks about Sky's social play and how its art was created, and I even got to speak to Sky's composer and some of the musicians that are part of the game's burgeoning community.

But what makes Sky: Children of the Light so special? Why do I still continue to play it almost every day? Well I figure the best way to show you that is to talk to you about some of my adventures in the game.

RELATED LINKS: Sky: Children of the Light review, Sky: Children of the Light guide, GDC 2020: Crafting the art of Sky: Children of the Light

read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages